Monday, 26 July 2010

One Saturday in Orchard Rd. Singapore shopping district and stellar's comme des Garcons shoes

Photos by cookingstyle.
You can do allot in few hours if you are fast and focused. I didn't shop much this year GSS9( Great Singapore sale ) maybe it's the mood for shopping or to much shopping in my tripe to Israel to be blame...but i really didn't feel the erg for shopping this season. Usually it's good time for good deals. if you love high end fashion look no farther then Orchard Rd for world famous designers boutique for it. So i feel that if you don't plain for it...then you can find the best that left for you, or in this case for me.

first stop club 21 forum and Hilton hotel (visiting them is always a pleasure) before clothing time,my visit left them minus one comme des Garsons black patent lather shoes. Loved them. they joined this pair. The new pair can be paired well with any look. day or evening (depends on my mood, or occasion). can go well with Chanel bag and denim'. or evening dress (a la come ...) with a touch of a boyish look.


Then fast round to say hello to all friends around at the Hilton club 21 boutiques...and rush for dinner not before snapping some shots of the new lanvin boutique and gorgeous Marni display for fall/winter2011.
Then shop for some more...not much but i like what i found.
I'v told you , you can do so much in few hours. And go home inspired....




This beauty was at the entrance to the Hilton . I couldn't stop myself...the Red Rolls is so so beautiful. The white Lamborghini is real stellar...

Sweet blindness... And some money  always helps... ;)
 More photos in my next post...
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment