Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Crazy Hair Style --- שיער ותסרוקות להשראה

Photo By: cookingstyle- a mountain tribe Vietnamese girl showing me here long hair.

I was goggling looking for something today, and stumbled at this amazing post. Thought you may want to see it too. I can relate to the story. When i was i think 10 or 12Years old, (oops) i did the same, leting the hair dresser cut my braid and have a Cleopatra hair style, (kept it short like a boyish style for a few years).I  took the braid home and kept it for a while (then i have no clue whats happen to it). Then few hours latter i regret it and cried for few hours. My mom say: don't worry it will grow back faster then you think.(it did) But as days passed by i liked it and kept it short until high school days. During the years in high school I had it very long (long enough to cover my but ;) ) Then cut it again to Paul McCartney style..The Beatles style, before joining my National service in the IDF. will never since then have it long again until today. This post was waiting for to long. today, after seeing here blog/post about the hair i thought it's time for my post. (Thanks for inspiring me)
Most of the photos are from Google images.

It looks very much like the hair style i had back in the 70's.




 Brijit Bardou.

 Model/Muse Peggy Moffit
Model/Muse Peggy Moffitt.
 Model/Muse Peggy Moffit
Model/Muse Peggy Moffit
Model/Muse Peggy Moffitt.
Model/Muse Peggy Moffit
Model/Muse Peggy Moffit



Model/Muse Peggy Moffit



Model/Muse Peggy Moffit













All the photos belong to the artists/Photographer non belong to me . all are from Google images. If you Google crazy hair style you can find them.

I am happy i did this post finally. Really haven't got the time or mood if to be correct. The blog i'v stumbled in to today pulled the trigger.
Thanks to the god of inspiration and to many inspiring people in this world.
Enjoy



1 comment: