Thursday, 31 March 2011

Wednesday Night NBA Basketball Game - Madison Square Garden NYC Knicks VS Orlando Magic





Last Wednesday i left for 5 days to NYC. Same evening The Knicks played VS Orlando Magic, i was so lucky to be there on time for the game! I am not the only one  who was there. The greatest singer Aretha franklin was there too. now you can imagine how excited i was. Blizzard of ice and snow  welcomes me when arrived to Madison Square Garden. Oh boy , it was shocking cold for someone like me who leaves in the tropical island of Singapore! But knowing i am on my way to a great place...i survived it! :)









NBA Orlando Magic Dwight Howard No 12 is seen here on the left! My complementarity ticket was from the Magic! 


Cisa will you marry me? offering in the game.
Aretha Franklin interview. 
Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment